Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. My Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jerry, and Cousin Brett were here from Kansas. It is always fun having them around. Jacob thinks Brett is pretty cool, and Brett really took time to play with Jacob which meant a lot to him. I think they even developed a special hand shake or something, I'm not for sure because of course I'm not one of the "in" people. We had a great dinner at my parent/grandparents house and played some games. The weather was cold and their was snow on the ground, which made it all the better for Jacob to snowboard down the swing set slide , onto the ramp Eddie and he built at the end:) They were cold but had a great time playing.I did go shopping the day after, you can read about that adventure in the previous post. Hope you all are doing well and had a great Thanksgiving.
P.S. I am thankful for my family, every single one of you!!!!!Love you lots!:)

No comments: