Friday, November 23, 2007

My Black Friday

I started my day off by going shopping with my niece at 8:-) We went to Big Lots to get this cool DVD/VHS thing-a-mo-bob and they were out of stock. I sould have gotten up at 3 and start shopping at 4 but i didn't. Ooops! We then headed to Kohls where they did not have my knife set but they did have Eddie's griddle. Yay:-) Then we went to Ross! BIG BARGAINS. (shopping tip: if u put something in your cart, don't keep looking for it on the rack because it's a big waste of time and you feel stupid when you see it and your checking out! I know i'm blonde!) I was so proud of my special purchase for my benifit, a collection of 80's Mega Hits! It's pretty sad when my niece who is 14 knows more lyrics than i do:-( She was so nice she got the lyrics to pretty much every song and now Eddie and I are going to have a karoke night! My niece is my favorite i don't know what i would do without her in my life. (This is keesha, don't you think i deserve a big present for christmas?) Anyways i hope you found many bargains on your black Friday!

No comments: