Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Tree
















We Have been going to Christmas Tree Acres to get our Christmas tree for about 13 years. It is a place outside of LaSalle. You can go their and walk through the many trees to pick out the perfect one and cut it down. We always have a really fun time. We found a hay bale so Jacob and David jumped off it. The weather was pretty nice that day. Today we have about 6-7 inches of snow and it is still snowing! Yea! We were wondering if it was ever going to feel like winter. Just last week we had weather in the 70's.
crazy!

This is a video I took at church. David loves music. He was dancing to the music that was playing after church. I had just finished taking Jacob and Davids picture for our Christmas cards and he started dancing. He's so cute:) Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Sue said...

I have the cutest grandkids and great nephews ever! Enjoy your snow, we are NOT enjoying our ice, at least no Hutch trip for me today. Love you guys!
Nancy

Gina said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so glad you have one now, too! I'm sorry I only just now noticed the link to it on EJ's blog. Love to you and Merry Christmas...

Gina