Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lopez up-date

Just thought I could let ya all know what's happening in our neck of the woods:) Jacob is wrestling for his school. He started out in the 120's and did pretty good, but he was always jv so his coach asked him if he wanted to gain 10 pounds he could wrestle 130, he was very excited and tried to gain weight for about a week, eating everything he could, but only gained about 1 pound, poor guy, if only I could give him some of mine :) Last week though the coach put him in 130 varsity and he won. The match went into overtime and was very exciting! He seems to really like it and Eddie and him wrestle almost every night. I think Eddie enjoys it as much as Jacob.



David is turning 4 tomorrow! He is getting so big! He says that when he grows up he wants to be a squirrel. I have no idea where that came from. He also says that Eddie will be one also and be his daddy. I don't know if i get to be one also or if it is an all exclusive club:) Preschool is going well and he likes going and learning new things, He can read all his classmates names on the board and some small words.



Ella is busy, busy, busy! She is talking a lot. Some words we understand but a lot is still baby talk and very cute. She has a lot to say and sometimes gets frustrated with us when we can't understand her. She said her first sentence the other day. It was "Don't touch me!" She was trying to shut a door and a little girl was trying to hold her arm and open the door. She does have a mind of her own and is a little stubborn:)



Eddie's job is still a little slow. He is trying to stay busy, and shovels snow for one of my customers when needed. We are hoping that this summer is busy.



My work is a little slow also, but I keep busy with it and kids. I try to find time to quilt with my friend Jennifer. The kids are getting over colds that seemed to last a month so I am thankful for that. We are all doing well and are thankful for many things. Hope you are all doing well. I will try and post pics soon.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Great update, Crystal. I can't believe David is 4 already! Wow. Sending hugs and prayers.

Nancy said...

Hi Crystal, sure enjoyed your update. Those kids are so super! Blessings to you all.