Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well we probably won't be getting our baby girl. It seem the birth mother has changed her mind. I say seems because we really don't know. Nobody can get a hold of her and she won't return any of the agency's phone calls. We are pretty sad:( It is definitely her choice what she wants to do I just wish she would call and let them know what she decided. I understand wanting to keep your baby. I cant imagine being in a position where I needed to make a choice like that. We are so thankful for are boys and think they are the greatest. We would love to add to our family with a baby girl. God has the right baby for our family and I will just keep trusting him. He knows what's best for us.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Crystal,
I am so sorry that the adoption did not work out. We are thinking about you guys and praying for you. BTW: I've been bad at not posting comments- I'm sorry! It always annoys me when people don't post them too. I'll be sure to let you know when I "stop by" in the future. Thanks for your comments. I always love hearing from you!!

Love/Blessings,
Gina

The Malones said...

We are sad to hear that news! We know that you all were really looking forward to the "new Lopez edition." God has a plan, though! In the meantime, we will be praying for you! We love you and miss you!