Friday, May 8, 2009

Ella is crawling!

Ella started crawling on April 30. Eddie, Jacob, David and I had all guessed a day that we thought she would crawl and whoever got the day or the closest to it would get to take Ella out for ice cream. Jacob won! So of course we all had to go out :) Jacob didn't think that was fair . He thinks we need to let him and Ella go by themselves to get ice cream. I am suppose to just drop them off at the store and leave my cell phone , just in case he would need to call me. I am then to go shopping or something until they are done. These are Jacobs orders. We shall see.
We are celebrating Ella's adoption being final this weekend. It is not suppose to be a very warm day:( I was hoping for good weather so kids could be outside. Thanks to all who answered my invite. It's great to hear from all of you. I have been feeling a little sentimental lately and have been missing everyone. I am hoping to see some of you this summer.
I will try once again to get a video up and running soon. Talk at you later.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We would love to see a video!! I think you should let Jacob go for it :-) Happy Mother's Day Crystal, you are super!!