Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today is gorgeous! I feel very happy today which is a big thing because lately I have had the blues and can't seem to get out of them. I know probably just a woman thing. It also probably has something to do with not being able to fit in to allot of my summer clothes, well mostly the shorts and capri pants uggg! I have started a weight loss program through a magazine called SELF we shall see what happens. I am also trying to stop drinking pop. Very hard but definitely doable. Eddie's sister quite pop and lost quite a bit of weight.Hope that works for me. I would like to drop about 20 pounds. I want to feel good about myself and try and be healthier. Days like today really help the mood and I feel like getting out and walking or something, maybe this evening with the boys and Eddie. Here's to summer clothes and fitting into them! YEA!

1 comment:

The Malones said...

Good luck with the plan! I love to drink my Dr. Peppers!